Skeleton (Colorful Calavera / Sugar Skull Style) Kigurumi
We think this Kigurumi is quite "humerus" - how about you?! This Colorful Skeleton Kigurumi is inspired by Mexican Calaveras or "Sugar Skulls". These onesies are perfect for Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos) celebrations, Halloween / Trick or Treating, partying with friends, raving, or just hanging out on the couch.
Makes a perfect paring with our Regular Skeleton Kigurumi.
- Soft construction with Sazac signature fleece.
- Features a white skeleton face and colorful bones.
Available in Regular Only.
Our Kigurumi will fit most people...
Kigurumi are made to be loose fitting and will fit adults who are at least five feet tall. However, if you're taller than 6", the wrist and ankle cuffs might not make it all the way to your wrists and ankles. Extra Tall Kigurumi are designed to fit people over 6".
Remember - Kigurumi are usually baggy at the chest and waist. If you're concerned with fitting into one of our Kigurumi, the limiting factor is usually your shoulder width.
Regular One Size
Extra Tall Size
|Sleeve Length||23" / 59cm||24" / 62cm|
|Shoulder Width||22" / 57cm||23" / 60cm|
|Waist Circumference||57" / 145cm||60" / 154cm|
|Bust||50" / 128cm||52" / 134cm|
|Height (shoulder to ankle)||54"-59" / 137-150cm||58"-63" / 147-160cm|
Adult Kigurumi Sizing
Regular One Size
Extra Tall Size
Caring for your Kigurumi is super easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Turn your kigurumi inside out. This will keep the fabric super soft and cuddly.
- Kigurumis are machine washable, so throw it in :)
- Add detergent. We definitely recommend adding fabric softening to prevent stiffness.
- Wash your Kigurumi on "Cold" for the first cleaning, so that the color sets. Wash on "Warm" for every subsequent wash.
- Use the "gentle" setting on your washing machine.
- Feel free to pop in the dryer or hang to dry (make sure to keep out of direct sunlight if drying outside!).
- Use the "Air Dry" or "Fluff Air" setting on your dryer for gentle drying.
Machine Wash Cold, Non-Chlorine Bleach, Dry Flat, Do Not Iron, Do Not Dry Clean
Kigurumi are made out of high-quality, soft, polyester fleece.
The wrist and ankle cuffs on all of our Kigurumi are elasticized.
Animal Kigurumi (Such as the Tabby Cat, Dinosaur, Fox, etc.) come with side pockets along the side seam of the Kigurumi, and Character Kigurumi (such as the Hello Kitty, Gloomy Bear, Rilakkuma, etc.) DO NOT come with side pockets unless otherwise stated in the product description.
I was really pulled toward this costume when browsing through all the amazing options!! I'm not quite daring enough to pull off some of the others, but this one was just enough "fun" for haha!! I got my husband the regular black & white skeleton, so we coordinate nicely. It's SO SO SO soft and comfy, though 100% polyester fleece so a bit too warm in some climates. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in about 10 years so I'm really excited to wear this this year, and my kids are super pumped to see mama dress up as well!! The pockets are a nice bonus, throw keys/wallet/phone in there and no need for a bag!
I bought this for Halloween and can't wait to wear it. So happy I don't have to make my own costume this year!